- Box 1: ITS uniforms (including 1 complete uniform, waist and bib aprons and an underskirt
- Box 2: ITS uniforms 9 dresses
- Box 3: ITS uniforms (including 2 dresses, 2 pairs of cuffs, 3 collars, 2 tops, 1 supervisors uniform, 3 aprons and 1 cap
- Box 4: ITS uniforms
- Box 5: Cook County School of Nursing uniforms (including 1 bib apron, 8 sets of cuffs, 15 collars?, 10 dresses of all vintages, 2 ties, 1 bib, 2 aprons, 2 caps and 1 Cook County School of Nursing flag
- Box 6: Cook County School of Nursing uniforms (including 4 navy blue dresses, 1 navy blue dress with white trim, 1 short sleeve top and pants student uniform and 2 long sleeve uniforms; one light blue and 1 denim-colored
- Box 7: Cloaks: 1 ITS cloak, 1 RGH, 1 Brown cloak and 1 from Wesley Memorial Hospital
- Box 8: World War I uniforms (including 2 brown jackets and skirts, 1 tie and 2 hats, 1 navy blue jacket and skirt, 1 brown jacket with tie and 2 blouses ?)
- Box 9: World War I Cadet Nurse uniforms (including 1 gray hat, 3 gray skirts, 1 white blouse, 3 gray jackets, 4 gray purses(bags), 1 white purse, 2 striped gray skirts, 1 striped gray jacket, 1 striped brown skirt and jacket, 1 gray overcoat and 1 gray raincoat.
- Box 10: World War II Army uniforms (including 1 green overcoat, 2 green skirts, 2 green jackets, 2 brown army overcoats, 1 metal pin, 1 U.S. Army cap, 1 green cap and 2 summer green skirts and jackets.
- Box 11: World War II uniforms (including 1 green summer army skirt and jacket, 1 Air Force top, pants, cap and 2 blouses and 1 Red Cross Blood donor volunteer dress and cap
- Box 12: 4 capes (including 3 blue with maroon linings with 1 labeled ‘Mary Reglin’, 1 drab olive cape labeled ‘Mary Reglin’ and 1 navy cape with red lining
- Box 13: 1 Navy overcoat, 2 sets of Santa Fe Courier Nurse uniforms with skirt, blouse and jacket; 3 navy blue overcoats used by Cook County School of Nursing students on Visiting Nurse visits and 1 scarf.
- Box 14: 1 Passavant School of Nursing dress and apron, 1 University of Wisconsin School of Nursing dress, 4 Cook County School of Nursing skirts, 3 waistcoat tops with matching cap, 1 navy skirt and waistcoat, 1 Cook County School of Nursing dress, 2 bibs, 2 (kitchen) aprons, 14 collars, 1 pairs of cuffs and 1 white belt.
- Box 15: 2 St. Joseph School of Nursing student nurse capes with red lining capes, 1 University of Illinois (Indiana?) School of Nursing pink uniform with white apron, cuffs, collar all labeled JoAnn Gluesenkamp, 1 St. Luke’s School for Nursing white uniform with long skirt, Ravenswood School of Nursing student nurse grey cape with red lining, 1 Englewood Hospital School of Nursing student nurse uniform-denim colored with white apron uniform, 1 Chicago State School of Nursing uniform – green pants and green striped tunic top, 1 Indiana University School of Nursing denim colored long sleeve uniform.
- Box 16: 14 aprons – mostly white, 2 light brown and miscellaneous cuffs and collars
- Box 17: 6 miscellaneous long sleeve white uniforms, 1 short sleeve polyester uniform and 1 long sleeve light brown dress.
- Box 18: VNA collection. 1 uniform, 1 shawl, collars and cuffs, 4 hats (1 in museum), cufflinks from 1950s, elastic used to attach hats.