Meet & Learn: Sex Work and COVID-19
December 7, 2020
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Chicago, IL 60612
CalendarDownload iCal File
The Equity & Inclusion Committee invites you to its next virtual "Meet & Learn" series for fall 2020.
- Randi Singer, PhD, RN, clinical assistant professor, Human Development Nursing Science
- Natasha Crooks, PhD, RN, assistant professor, Human Development Nursing Science
- Mistress Velvet, managing director, Sex Worker Outreach Project (SWOP), USA
- Liz Velek, board member, Sex Worker Outreach Project (SWOP), USA
- Codi Schei, board member, outreach worker and peer, Sex Worker Outreach Project (SWOP), USA
Please register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing Zoom information about joining the meeting.
Dec 1, 2020
Nov 16, 2021