5 faculty midwives named 2022 ACNM fellows
body Heading link
Five faculty from the UIC College of Nursing were named to the 2022 class of fellows of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Fellowship in the American College of Nurse-Midwives is an honor bestowed upon midwives who have demonstrated leadership within ACNM, clinical excellence, outstanding scholarship and professional achievement.
New fellows will be inducted at the 67th annual ACNM meeting in Chicago, May 22-26.
The new UIC Nursing fellows include:
- Instructor Erin Farah, PhD ’16, MS ’05, BSN ’00, CNM, Mile Square Health Center-Main
- Associate professor Mary Dawn Koenig, PhD, RN, CNM, UIC College of Nursing
- Instructor Elizabeth Muñoz, DNP, CNM, Carle Midwifery Services
- Clinical assistant professor Pamela Pearson, DNP ’18, RN, CNM, UI Health
- Instructor Ellen Solis, DNP, RN, CNM, Carle Midwifery Services
They join current faculty fellows Carrie Klima, PhD, CNM, FACNM, FAAN; Barbara McFarlin, PhD, CNM, RDMS, FACNM, FAAN; and Judith Schlaeger, PhD, CNM, LAc, FACNM, FAAN.
Join us at a reception celebrating 50 years of UIC’s midwifery program during the ACNM Annual Meeting in Chicago. Learn more.
Modified on May 20, 2022