Give to UIC Nursing
In times of crisis, nurses lead us through
During the original COVID-19 crisis, subsequent waves, future pandemics and other healthcare challenges, high-quality, well prepared nurses will lead us through.
Nurses have proven their leadership and courage on the pandemic battleground in recent years, but that wasn't the first time or the last time they have been at the forefront of the fight for our health and well-being.
One of the keys to overcoming any healthcare crisis is to prepare legions of nurses with a top-notch UIC College of Nursing education. We educate our students to become the very best healthcare providers.
In 2023 rankings, our DNP, MS, BSN and RN-BSN programs all rank in the top 20 nationally. Our MS and DNP are No. 1 and No 2 in Illinois, respectively. Our BSN program is the only undergraduate nursing program in the state to make the top 30. As for research funding, UIC Nursing ranks #7 nationally in terms of NIH awards to nursing schools.
Your philanthropy is urgently needed to help our students and faculty succeed. Make your gift to one of our priority funds now.
Make a Gift Today Heading link
- Nursing Scholarship Fund – Supports scholarships for nursing students across all degrees levels and campuses
- Dean’s Faculty Catalyst Fund – Enables the dean to attract and retain top-notch nursing faculty
- Dean’s Innovation Fund – Enables the dean to provide for innovative faculty and student team projects at the nexus of practice, research, and education
- College of Nursing Equity, Inclusion & Urban Health Program Fund – Support for initiatives of the associate dean for equity and inclusion that enrich the understanding of and appreciation for diversity in nursing
- Nursing Annual Fund – Flexible funding for the dean to use for urgent priorities, including support for students, faculty, research, facilities, operations, curriculum, and technology, to name but a few areas