All UIC Nursing degree programs are enriched by the enrollment of international students. Heading link
International applicants must submit the same application as U.S. students, as well as these additional materials:
- TOEFL OR IELTS scores
- University- or college-issued transcripts or mark sheets for all undergraduate work in the original language
- University- or college-issued transcripts or mark sheets for all post-baccalaureate work in the original language
- Certified English translation of all credentials
- Proof of all degrees awarded
Upon recommendation for admission from the College of Nursing, international applicants will be required to supply evidence of financial support for the first year of study. An additional, non-negotiable fee may be assessed to international applications by the Office of Admissions.
- The Post-Masters DNP program is fully online and does not meet F-1/J-1 student visa requirements. Students in other visa categories should check regulations for their specific visa type before applying.
Learn more Heading link
The UIC Office of Admissions has everything you need to know about international admission requirements. On the page linked below, first indicate whether you are an undergraduate student or a graduate/professional student, then select “Requirements & Deadlines.”