1. BSN* including required course content listed below, with a grade of “C” or better in the required course content and an overall GPA of 2.75/4.00 in the last 60 hours of nursing course work.
Required course content:
- Public Health Nursing (Public Health Nursing Theory, Practice or Community)
- Human Growth and Development (Human Development or Child Health Nursing)
- Social Science (Sociology, Psychology or Cultural Anthropology)
- Mental Health (Mental Health Nursing, Psych Nursing, Child or Adolescent Psychology)
*A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in a field other than nursing plus an RN license may also be acceptable pending transcript review of required course work.
2. License to practice as a professional nurse in at least one jurisdiction
3. Basic computer skills
No student will be admitted who is not proficient in e-mail (including sending/receiving attachments), word processing, cutting and pasting, search engines and web resources.